Farewell lovely intern...

3 comments
 
   Last monday it was Sanne's (my intern) last day at my studio. I feel a bit sad
   as it was quite nice to have her working with me. She gave me some lovely
   handmade presents: a printed tea tip, little bowl and postcard with her beautiful
   drawings. By the way, you can buy her brooches with these lovely illustrations
   this weekend at de Winkel van Schinkel in Amsterdam...
   Thanks Sanne for a creative month and good luck at your next internship!

3 comments:

  1. Such lovely drawings. Perhaps I need an intern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kim for being such a great supervisor! I feel a bit sad too it is finished..but because of your presents I think of you a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Lovely (and I'm sad for both of you) If you are looking for a new intern please let me know :)

    ReplyDelete

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.