First try

Leave a Comment
 
   Remember the painted food boxes from a week ago? I did the first illustration
   about edible wild plants using one of the boxes. Unfortunately I've got a problem
   (that keeps comming back)....... Cause I'm enthousiastic about, well just about
   almost everything, I want to do it all. So I start a couple of projects, start a couple
   more and then freak out cause I can't do them all at the same time, wuaah!
   Therefore I'll focus on less stuff and other edible plants will have to wait... sigh.

   About projects... I found this one and am an instant fan, it makes me laugh out
   loud even when I'm alone, it is soooo funny and well made!

   Only two of the collab goodies left in the shop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.