the houses of my village - blue house

Leave a Comment

For the second edition of the houses of my village project I drew a little house just up the street from the previous one. It's also a dike house and what I like about it is that there are several buildings build to the origial one, a sort of architectural patchwork (this is a common sight here as most houses originally were super tiny and today's needs are: a bit more space). There are even more attachments at the back but from my drawing point of view I could only see these. The side is covered with wood, painted in a typical old dutch greyish blue I absolutely love.

I don't know the people living in this pretty house but they did wave at me (everyone greets each other on the streets here, one of the charms of living in a small town) when I walked by to take a picture of their home ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.